PAS 2030 Online Service – Terms & Conditions
- You have recently purchased a copy of PAS 2030 Improving the energy efficiency of existing buildings. Specification for installation process, process management and service provision from BSI.
- BSI has issued you with a means to self-register and use the PAS 2030 Online Service, which you acknowledge is only for your use and may not be shared with anyone else.
- Use of the PAS 2030 Online Service is for a period of 12 months from the date the PAS 2030 document was purchased and will include any updates to the document published during that period.
- You shall prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the PAS 2030 Online Service and/or the PAS and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify BSI.
You acknowledge that copyright subsists in PAS 2030. The document incorporates both visible and invisible watermarks. In particular, and without limitation, the following restrictions are to be observed by you:
- You may only print one hard copy of the document in the PAS 2030 Online Service for your own personal use.
- You may only download one single electronic copy of the document in the PAS 2030 Online Service for your own personal use. The document may not be copied or circulated electronically, including by electronic mail, even for internal use at your site.
- You may copy a maximum of 5% of the content of the document and paste it to another document for internal use at your site. However, you must refrain from copying an entire section into another document. The copied content in the new document must contain " Copyright BSI © Date" (where 'Date' is the date of copyrighted material).
- You are not authorized to transmit the document from the PAS 2030 Online Service electronically or by any other means in any form to any party who is not you.
- BSI provides the PAS 2030 Online Service on an "AS IS" basis. The Service may be compiled from materials furnished to BSI by outside sources and should be used as a reference source only. BSI does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the material or that your use of the Services to access and use the material will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the results obtained will be successful or will satisfy your requirements.
- BSI makes no warranties, representations or agreements, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and subject to English Law and to the non-exclusive adjudication of the English Courts.